I am really looking forward to 2012. We have been very blessed in 2011, with good health, and happiness. It's been a wonderful year, with very few lows and lots of highs. I feel ready to take on some big challenges next year and here are my goals/resolutions for 2012.
- To lose 100lb (from my original weigh in, I think I have lost about 14 Christmas indulgence not included)
- To raise £1000 for Tommy's
- To have a fantastic cake bake for Bliss and encourage others to join in!
- To save £1000 by year end towards Christmas 2013
- To be a better blogger, not so much my own blog, but a better member of the blog community, comment and support others and get involved in more events.
- To do more craft projects and make at least one thing per month.
- To maintain a tidy house, and cut down on clutter!
- To recycle, remake and reuse as much as I can